Dec 18, 2009

Guess What?



It is snowing in Virginia. I can't remember the last time this happened before January, at the earliest. Maybe some occasional flurries that melted instantly, but now we have a couple inches and it's still coming down. Can we say, white Christmas? :D

I usually hate winter, because I have a really low tolerance for the cold. However, I really love snow. So I'm kind of having a ball right now. It is soooo pretty outside right now. I just hope the road crews don't clear it til it's too late to go to my work-shift-on-my-day-off tomorrow. (I almost feel bad thinking that >.<)

People in Virginia are funny. Work was crazy today, because everyone heard the word 'snow' in the weather forecast, which of course means the world is ending. /rolleyes
So everybody and their cousin were at the grocery store, buying all the bread/milk/what have you, and making the checkout lines ridiculously long. Hooray for my short shift today. :P

I wish I had some pics, but my camera's batteries died, and I have no idea where the charger is, or if I even have it. :( Oh well, maybe my sis will post some on her blog.

Now to hop on WoW and take some random toon through a bunch of heroics. >:)
/waves

P.S.-most of the random silly/cute pics here are brought to you by the most awesome website in existence, icanhazcheezburger.com . Definately go check it out sometime, if you haven't already. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment