May 29, 2013

Cruising through the Galaxy

This is mostly just a quick update and excuse to show off some of my screenshots. >.>

Star Wars is still keeping most of my attention, to the point that, when I have to log off so sis can have her computer back, I'll spend the rest of the night in the forums, or browsing Youtube videos. We both have caved and gotten 60-day subscriptions, and losing the free-to-play restrictions have made it even more fun. I still tinker around a little on WoW, but I tend to get bored fast. Although my monk Sunre is still plugging along (level 83 and starting Uldum, because I really needed a break from Deepholm).

Poor Tagnesh has been temporarily shelved in favor of my agent, Qurana. I know I had just said in the last post that the storyline was getting boring, but then sis started playing her agent more, and I got rehooked. She's just passed Tag, at level 24, and is sniping her way through Nar Shaddaa like a pro. Unfortunately, I've been so distracted by questing that I keep forgetting about the screenshot button. :\  Oops? Edit: Hey look! I finally took a screenshot. Mostly to show off her cool new jacket. >.>


....I also might have rolled a second agent, a male character, on my alt server, Begeren Colony, for the single reason of being able to flirt with and possibly romance Watcher Two. >.>  And because Qurana is a sniper and I want to see if operatives are as fun as everyone says. I haven't actually started questing on him yet though, because I want to finish Qurana's story first. Playing two agents at the same time would just be too confusing. >.<
Krasio says "Hi"
My Jedi shadow, Khrysi, is still getting some play time, too. She's also in Nar Shaddaa, and is just starting on the questline to get her next companion. I have to admit, while I do like Qyzen, it will be nice to have someone new to run around with. Who will hopefully have a better sense of humor.
On one of the last quests in Taris.
Drax'o the bounty hunter has gotten to level 17, and is taking a break before starting on Balmorra. Mostly because I just need to play somewhere different for a while. So he gets to relax and accumulate rest xp while Qurana monopolizes my attention.
Relaxing in his ship's cabin.
I also have gotten my Sith warrior, Korriala, off of Korriban. With Rynna and Jhorren both being dps, I went tank (juggernaut) with her, though I'll be leveling as dps until she has more tanky-type gear/skills. For now, she's hanging out in Dromund Kaas until I need a break from Qurana.
Entering the tomb of... I forget which one, There are way too many tombs on Korriban.
Well, that's all the interesting stuff I can think of. I will be trying to get more screenshots in the future, and hopefully I'll have some good ones for next time. Also, if anyone happens to win the lottery or something, I would be eternally grateful if someone wants to send me a new gaming computer, so me and sis can actually do stuff together. >.<  (jk) (mostly >.>) (I should give up and just start playing the lottery myself :P)
/Waves
Proof that Balmorra can be a pretty planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment