Dec 19, 2010

A Bit Delayed

I've been keeping myself so busy in-game (when I'm not stuck at work), I'm afraid this is a few days late. Sorry!

First of all, I have my first level 85:




Oh yea, Kel and Jahira are both on Feathermoon now, and I am so happy I don't know what to do with myself. My main characters are finally on an RP server, where they should have been from the start. It feels good, even if Kel does miss her old friend, who is still on Gilneas. Also, I've managed to get my second account, so I get to imitate my sister and RP with 2 characters at once. The first time I had Kal and Windstar on together, I kind of had a 'squee' moment.

Kel has also gotten the best achievement in the game (hehe):



I'm still figuring out which one I'm going to focus on next, but just with tinkering around while I decide, I have gotten Jahira, Arien, and Caderly (who is staying on Gilneas) up to 81. For the time being, I'm mostly trying to get Kel's gear up to heroic-level, and work on everyone's professions. (Most of Arien's level actually came from mining xp, hehe.) I'm also having fun with Kel's archeology, although my short attention span makes it a bit slow to skill up. Her pets are also taking turns getting leveled up, with her 'mains' (Sabre, Loq, her new shale spider/rock crab Shale, and a couple others I can't remember atm) all at 85 already. She has also discovered Tol Barad, and will be making sure to do all her dailies there whenever possible. (Yay, 2 mounts and a pet \o/ and some decent gear.)

And that's all I can think of for now. I promise I am finishing the story bit with Kal's reaction to the Cataclysm, it's just taking a while to get past 'ooo shiny'-inspired writer's block. Hopefully it will be done and posted before much longer. /Waves

No comments:

Post a Comment