Jul 20, 2011

Trollin'

In between doing Kel's Firelands dailies (and slacking off a day or two, work sucks), I have been steadily working on my next level 85. Really, it should have been Jahira, since she's my next highest, but all the fun hunter stuff has me working on getting Rajji up to cap. Currently, he's about halfway through 84, and hopefully will hit the big ding later today. If not, at least tomorrow I have a day off work.

In between questing and the occasional dungeon, I have also been filling his stable. Which is almost done, literally. He has maybe 4 empty stable slots, plus the one personal slot I keep open for if/when I find something special. He has a wider collection than Kel, although he seems to be turning into a bit of a cat person, er, troll. Along with his 3 lions (one of each color), he got Shango as soon as the mob was turned into that gorgeous tiger, and more recently got himself a frostsaber stalker. Drejan has clicked with Raj much better than I ever thought-

(Because troll + tiger is so full of win.)




He also got Hell-Hoot after the change that turned him lavender. Then, sitting in Orgrimmar one day, I noticed that Erthe seemed to be trying to perch on Raj's staff. It was kind of adorable. (And took a lot of timing and position adjustments.)



Rajji's been enjoying his new Sholazar pair, too. Although Snowcloud(Loque) has been getting a lot more attention than Azure(Aotona). (I need to fix that :P) And just today, he got his newest addition to the zoo-



Funny thing is, I was never that interested in Madexx before Blizzard started putting normal-spawn mobs with his model in various places in the game. I guess seeing the other versions of him made him sort of grow on me. Maxwill will be getting a non-rare version from Firelands when he gets leveled, but I wanted to get the 'real thing' for Raj. I had been hoping so badly for a blue version (favorite color ftw?), but Madexx stubbornly insisted on spawning green the last 3 times I know of; once when sis found him, once when I found his dead body, and finally when Raj finally tamed him. I did miss his spawn last night, but I'm almost willing to bet it was green too. Silly scorpid. :/ And if anyone's wondering, I sort of combined his name and color to come up with his new name. I think it fits. :D

I am getting a blue version of Madexx on someone, most likely Shadepaw whenever I level her up (which I'm working on as well). Rajji is more than happy with his new buddy though. Green pets seem to be sort of a theme with him, especially considering that he's likely getting Jadefang too, to go along with his green scorpid, chimera, warp stalker, and serpent.

And now one last screenshot: Doing the beginning quests in Twilight Highlands, Rajji was taking a boat back to the Horde warships, and I noticed Snowcloud actually following, instead of getting stuck on the shore like what happens going the opposite direction. It was kind of a 'awww' silly moment-


(Faithful pet refuses to be left behind.)

And now to go work on getting my troll to 85, most likely in TwiHighlands, since I'm a little tired of looking at Uldum right now (lol). /Waves

p.s.- In case anyone is curious, several of Rajji's pet's names I've gotten from a Drow translation website. Erthe, Elgcahl, Drejan, and Toryll have all come from that site. I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for something unusual. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment