Feb 26, 2012

It's About Time

After too many heroic Sethekk Halls runs to count, Kel finally has mount #98.



I have to admit, I was really inconsistent while farming this thing. But still, it took a lot of runs for it to drop. I'm so happy I don't have to go back in there. (Until I get the crazy urge to have the mount on another alt... :P)

Kel finally got exalted with Gilneas a little before the Sethekk run, so the mountain horses made mounts 96 and 97. Now she just needs either a bit more luck on drops, (been farming the blue proto drake, and plan on going after the white hawkstrider too,) or a lot of pvp for the honor mounts. She's getting closer to having enough tokens for one of the Tol Barad mounts, too. (Getting the drake first because it's pretty >.>)(I just wish Alliance would have control of TB more often :\) I'm actually starting to believe she'll have the dragonhawk soon(-ish).

I've been alt'ing some lately too. My warlock Rynia got some End Time heroics done today, and got over 10 ilvls in the process. And my shadow priest Cadèrly is working his way through level 84. Which means soon I'll have yet another max character to grind gear on. Although, this time I think it's a good thing, because I've missed my lil priest. He's one of my oldest characters, the only one that got in any vanilla raiding content, (even if it was only a bit of MC trash farming and a couple ZG runs,) and he's been rather neglected since his faction change several months ago. It's been fun working on him, almost like spending time with an old friend that you haven't seen for a while. /nostalgia

Well, that's all I can think of for now. /waves

No comments:

Post a Comment