Aug 20, 2012

Sometimes, I think I really do have no life...

Well, to start with, two of my hunters have new friends. Firstly, Kerrowyn finally reached the frostsaber-taming level. Rolan says 'Hi'.


Then, a couple days ago Windstar spotted a certain someone while herb-picking in Twilight Highlands. There was a short panic attack when I got Max out there and couldn't see him, but then I realized I was looking in the wrong place. Then I couldn't seem to hit the right button for his taming macro. I still managed, and he didn't even hurt Max much during the tame.


I'm not completely dead set on the name, but so far it seems to fit him.

And last but definitely not least, I have my... *counts on fingers*... 12th (I think?) max level character.


Thanks to my awesome friend, she had the valor-point bracers and boots waiting, and I had made the epic belt and chestpiece with Kel's leatherworking. The rest of her gear wasn't very impressive, but at least she could get into normal and troll heroics right away. A few PuG groups and one guild run later, she had enough justice points for a necklace and got new shoulders and an off-hand dagger, and could queue for HoT heroics. My guildies and I did End Time, which was fun even though nothing dropped for her, and by then it was bedtime. I'm planning on continuing to run stuff later today, after I get off work, so hopefully she'll have more loot-luck then.

And speaking of work, time to run. /Waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment