Mar 3, 2012

Whew!!

So, I mentioned not long ago how Kel was stuck on 98/100 mounts for her achievement. Well, today my OCD kicked in, and I had a little grinding spree.

First attempt- heroic Utgarde Pinnacle. No blue proto drake. :(

Next, Karazan. Midnight did not want to come home with Kel. :(

Next, heroic Magister's Terrace, with Pitch along in case the pet dropped. No pet, but Kel finally got some loot-luck. :D


Clearly, I need to have Pitch tag along more often... >.>

After that, PvP seemed like the quickest way to get #100, since Kel only had one of the PvP mounts, and had just over 800 honor at the time. Hooray for Isle of Conquest weekend!












Now the only problem is, pretty mount should have pretty pet to sit beside it (when it's on the ground, anyways). However, Kel would have to let one of her current pets go. :(

Although, I'm not really very attached to her snake, even if he is gorgeous. So it might be a possibility in the near future. For now, I'm going to bask in my accomplishment.

Which reminds me... This is only adding to the odd (but nice) trend, when every time RL starts getting too much to handle, something in this game happens to make it a little easier to bear. First the incredibly easy time I had with Max camping for Loque, and now this. It may only be a temporary distraction, but hey, I'll take what I can get. I may go back to feeling like crap tomorrow, but for today, life doesn't seem all that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment