Jan 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

As far as New Year's resolutions go, I will be keeping with the one I made many years ago, which was to never make any more resolutions. So far I'm keeping that one pretty well. ;)

Sorry for lack of posts lately, still getting over my cold, and it's been kind of busy lately. I may be even busier soon, trying to find a new job. We'll have to see. I'm just getting really tired of 1. a manager that seems to hate me, and no idea why, and 2. they just cannot work with me on my schedule. I got 10 hours this week. 10!! I have a $400+ rent each month, besides my WoW subscription and a couple other bills. I'm getting sick of the teenagers with no expenses getting hours over the adults that actually have bills to pay. This is not the first time my schedule has been short, either.

And I'm cutting this rant short, it's almost time to go spend the holiday with family. Hope everyone has a happy (and safe) New Years!
/waves

No comments:

Post a Comment