1. Seattle is pretty.
2. Apparently I need to get myself Rock Band and learn how to play. And maybe get over my shyness at singing out loud in front of people. (not likely)
3. Cards Against Humanity is the worst (and best) game ever.
4. The AFK Tavern is awesome.
5. West coast time zone still does not make me a morning person.
6. 5 days without WoW isn't that bad when I have enough distractions.
7. Flying is not as bad as I thought it would be.
8. Airports are confusing.
9. Being surrounded by friends is the best cure for depression ever.
10. Feathermoon is full of some pretty danged amazing people. I <3 you guys.