Dec 16, 2009

So, I was making a post in my head ...

...and then I read something that knocked it right the flip out.

First of all, let me warn anyone reading this, I got about 2 hours of sleep last night, and it is currently 3:30 a.m., and I am mostly brain-dead right now. However, I consider this to be important enough to let sleep wait just a little longer.

A very good friend is having some problems. I'm not sure exactly what started it, and I don't want to point anything out, because it just seems rather private. In fact, I really hope my friend will talk to me, in game or something, about this soon, so I can figure out if I did something wrong, what it was, and we can fix it.

......

And honestly? I can't even think of anything to say, that doesn't sound like emo whining, so I'm not even going to try. I will simply say that I am having too many RL issues of my own to deal with, and lack of sleep only makes it worse. I'm sorry I'm not a mind reader, I don't know something is wrong if no one will talk to me. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment