Dec 9, 2009

I draw stuff

Well, sketch might be more accurate. Mostly horses, though I have been experimenting with WoW stuff. So, here's a couple samples:

Windstar headshot-



My tauren druid Bearkat-


Totally random cat sketch, just for kicks-


And a couple of my favorite horse drawings-










I used to draw horses at my last job, whenever I was bored and had scrap paper handy. Random customers would compliment me a lot. Personally, I know I'm far from perfect, but I do enjoy it. I would totally welcome any opinions/suggestions anyone would like to make. Just be nice? I have a very small, fragile ego. :P

Also, a couple more random youtube music videos, for anyone interested. I finally found a couple versions of my favorite Red song. :D

And here's a few more of my favorites.

Yes, I do like a lot of random stuff, and most of it is metal. Also, decent music videos can be hard to find on youtube. :(

And now I've stayed up way too late again :(
Sleep time! /Waves

No comments:

Post a Comment