Nov 27, 2009

Thankful

Writing this down a bit late, but, in the spirit of the holiday, here's a few things I'm thankful for:

  • Blizzard for making a game that continues to be fun and exciting, after 5 years of almost constant play.
  • My twin sister, my best friend ever, for being awesome enough to put up with me. (/hugs<3)
  • My alliance guild on Gilneas, for putting up with my recent absences.
  • Everyone I have met from the Wildfire Riders and their friends, for reaching out and making a couple of newbies feel welcome. That doesn't even begin to describe how much you guys have done. You all rock!


That's all I can think of for now. I'll probably think of more when I'm not so sleepy, and I'll just edit them in. Time to go pass out so I'm not completely brain-dead at work on Black Friday. :(


Random screenshot ftw! /waves

No comments:

Post a Comment